LG ELECTRONICS SLING TV CREDIT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
VALID WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
- The LG Electronics Sling TV Offer (the “Offer”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of Qualifying Purchase (defined in Section 3 of these Terms and Conditions). Employees of LG Electronics and the independent third party agency responsible for the administration of the Offer (“Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, affiliated entities, and each of their respective advertising, promotion and web design agencies, independent contractors (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to participate in the Offer. Void elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law. Individuals who meet these eligibility requirements are referred to herein as “Participants.” Administrator reserves the right to request Participants to provide verification of identity. Participation constitutes a Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Offer.
THE PURCHASE PERIOD AND REDEMPTION PERIOD:
- The purchase period begins August 1, 2017 and ends November 30, 2018 but is only available while supplies last (“Purchase Period”). A valid “Offer Claim Form” must be submitted (as set forth in Section 3 below) starting on August 1, 2017 at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on November 30, 2018 at 11:59:59 PM ET or while supplies last, whichever occurs first (“Redemption Period”). Offer is only available for the first fifteen thousand (15,000) valid Offer Claim Forms submitted and will end upon receipt of 15,000 valid Offer Claim Forms. See below for instructions on how to participate and redeem the Offer.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND RECEIVE A SLING TV CREDIT:
A Participant must:
- A. Purchase a LG OLED B7 from a participating store, either in-store or online (“Qualifying Purchase”) during the Purchase Period; and
- B. Submit an Offer Claim Form by visiting www.lg-promotions.com/slingtv (“Website”) and completing the following steps during the Redemption Period:
- Enter the requested information on the official Offer Claim Form, which includes, but is not limited to: Participant’s full name (no initials), complete mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), valid e-mail address, telephone number, and date of birth.
- Provide the date of Qualifying Purchase (must be during the Purchase Period).
- Provide the serial number of the Qualifying Purchase (located on the back of the TV).
- Submit photo of the original register receipt on the Website documenting the Qualifying Purchase. Participant must upload a copy of their invoice or receipt that clearly shows the invoice/receipt number, date of purchase, place of purchase, product purchased and price paid. Then follow the on-screen prompts to upload a photograph or .PDF of the original register receipt showing the Qualifying Purchase. The file must be in .JPEG, .JPG, or .PDF format and may not exceed 2 MB. Complete and valid Offer Claim Forms must be submitted during the Redemption Period and in no event later than 11:59:59 PM ET on November 30, 2018.
The Qualifying Purchase must occur during the Purchase Period. Offer Claim Forms must be submitted during the Redemption Period and include all requested information listed in these Official Terms and Conditions. An Offer Claim Form that contains a purchase date outside of the Purchase Period, or Offer Claim Forms that are inaccurate or contain illegible or incomplete information, will be rejected. If a Participant’s Offer Claim Form is rejected, he/she may resubmit the Offer Claim Form once during the Redemption Period, while supplies last. Offer is limited to only one (1) Sling TV credit per person/Qualifying Purchase. Offer Claim requests in excess of the foregoing limitation will not be honored or acknowledged.
Prior to submitting the Offer Claim Form and the original register receipt, it is strongly recommended that Participants print and maintain the original or a photocopy for themselves of all materials submitted. PARTICIPANTS SHOULD NOT SHOW OR GIVE AN OFFER CLAIM FORM OR RECEIPT TO ANY STORE EMPLOYEE.
After verification and approval of a valid Offer Claim Form, a Participant will receive an e-mail notification of his/her approval status, a voucher code, and a link to the Sling TV website. In the event an Offer Claim Form is rejected, Administrator will send a rejection e-mail. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a Participant’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Offer e-mails to a spam or junk folder.
Upon verification of the Offer Claim Form (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), the Participant will be sent via e-mail one (1) Sling TV credit worth $210 while supplies last. Existing users of Sling TV will receive a $210 credit to their account. LG Electronics reserves the right to substitute a Sling TV credit for another item of equal or greater value in the event of item unavailability. Sling TV credit is not reloadable and has no cash value.
See the chart below for the list of eligible TVs and which Sling TV credit value Participant will receive:
Eligible TV Model # Credit Value LG OLED B7 $210
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
Promotion Entities are not responsible for: (i) interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer transmissions or jumbled, scrambled or misdirected registrations or orders, or transmissions, or for phone, electrical, network, computer hardware or software or program malfunctions, failures or difficulties or for other errors, omissions, interruptions, or deletions of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic or for any damage to any person’s computer related to participating in the Offer; (ii) illegible, unintelligible, postage due, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, damaged, late, lost or stolen register receipts, entries or incorrect or inaccurate registration or order information, whether caused by Internet users or programming associated with or utilized in the Offer or by any technical or human errors that may occur in the administration of the Offer; or (iii) for any typographical errors in any Offer-related materials. All registrations and all elements thereof will become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. If in the judgment of Sponsor, the Offer is compromised by viruses, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, or other causes, which in Sponsor’s judgment, may corrupt the administration, security, or fairness of the Offer, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, discontinue, suspend or terminate the Offer. PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT REGARDING THE OFFER.
Promotion Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility, and each Participant (if a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian) agrees to hold Promotion Entities harmless from all liability for any costs, claims, damages or any other injury (whether due to negligence or otherwise), disability or loss to any person or property (including, without limitation, death or violation of any personal rights such as right of publicity/privacy, libel or slander) due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Offer, the delivery and/or subsequent acceptance of, use or misuse of any Sling TV credit, or any Offer related activity. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Promotion Entities are not responsible for any loss (financial or otherwise), liability, injury (including death), or damage to persons or property, which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by the purchase of, use or misuse of any Offer related product. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the Qualifying TVs are subject to the express limited warranties set forth in the applicable appliance’s manufacture warranty guide, which warranties shall run for the term set forth therein. Promotion Entities further assume no liability either for the cancellation, modification, or premature conclusion of the Offer for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person providing any Offer or due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
THIS OFFER IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN NEW YORK. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NEW YORK COUNTY, NEW YORK. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. PARTICIPANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY PARTICIPANT AND/OR OFFER ENTITY AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED. If any part of this arbitration provision is deemed to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, or otherwise conflicts with the AAA Rules, then the balance of this arbitration provision shall remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with its terms as if the invalid, unenforceable, illegal or conflicting provision were not contained herein.
Participants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Terms and Conditions. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Federal, state and local taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of Participant. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, the Offer and proceed in a manner it deems fair and reasonable. Duplicate or non-conforming claim requests will not be honored or returned. This Offer is not available to clubs, organizations, or groups. Offer cannot be combined with, and is not valid with, any other rebate, offer, discount, promotion, or program. Sponsor reserves the right, to disqualify any individual found, in its sole opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Offer; to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Offer. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like methods to participate in the Offer will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the result in the individual utilizing the same to be ineligible to participate in the Offer. All registrations and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Offer Entities are not responsible for any lost, late, undeliverable/undelivered e-mails. In the event of any conflict with any Offer details contained in these Terms and Conditions and Offer details contained in Offer materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television, and print advertising, promotional packaging, and other promotion media), the details of the Offer as set forth in these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
Sponsor: LG Electronics USA, Inc., 1000 Sylvan Ave., Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
Customer service inquires may be made at Contact Us.
Copyright 2017 © LG Electronics USA, Inc. All rights reserved. "LG Life's Good" is a registered trademark of LG Corp. All other trademarks are the property of their respectful owners. Prices and products may vary by retailer. Designs, features and specifications approximate and subject to change without notice. Screen images simulated. Appearances may vary.